What you need to know about dental veneers from your Worcester, MA dentist
It is no secret that porcelain veneer treatment can do a lot for the appearance of teeth. As such, it elevates your smile to a whole new level. If you are considering seeking cosmetic improvement with dental veneers from Dr. Levenson in Worcester, MA, there are a few key points that you will want to know as you seek a beautiful new smile.
- Dental veneers may be permanent or semi-permanent. This depends on the type of veneer you choose. Dr. Levenson understands that not every patient is ready to commit to a lifetime of maintenance, so he has completed training in DURAthin no-prep veneers that do not alter natural tooth structure.
- Even if you choose permanent veneers, their life span is usually about 20 years. The better you take care of your teeth and your veneers, the longer they can last.
- Care must be taken when you eat. When you have veneers on your front teeth, you are better off cutting up that apple than biting into it. Small changes in the way you eat will extend the time your veneers last. While the bond between tooth and veneer is strong, the act of biting and twisting places stress on this bond, and can weaken it.
- Sensitive teeth may love veneers! Many patients who complain of tooth sensitivity notice that their attractive tooth covers act as a barrier to outside elements that previously caused discomfort.
- Changing your teeth will change your face. Most people have a slight idea that their face will change when they enhance the characteristics of a tooth or teeth. What is not readily known is that, depending on the number of veneers that are placed, the shape of the face may change. This can be a wonderful side effect that recreates a more youthful appearance overall! To achieve the best results, Dr. Levenson considers the entire facial structure when designing veneers.
- Porcelain veneers are a dental bonding solution and teeth whitening alternative in Worcester, MA
- Standard, no-prep veneers in Worcester are designed for many patients' teeth
- What you need to know about dental veneers from your Worcester, MA dentist
- Worcester dentist can help you attain the smile you've dreamed of with pain free porcelain veneers
- Types of veneers available from dentist near Worcester area
- Dentist in Shrewsbury area reviews reasons for placing veneers
- Shrewsbury area dentist describes dental veneers
- What Dental Problems Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
- What Are Some Alternatives to Porcelain Veneers?
- When might a Worcester patient benefit from the placement of porcelain veneers?